Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thirty things that You wouldn't know about Me

1. I think this a crappy title
2. Because I can!
3. Yes, I joke a lot in posts. It's my persona online.
4. Its required.

Okay, for real this time. This is the first blog to describe me and whatnot. Yeah, rebel :P

1. D20s! Its D&D!
2. Is an escapist
3. You'd probably don't know what an escapist is.
4. You are reading this throughly
(Real) 3. Reads books when bored
(Real) 4. Is bored a lot
5. Computer Otaku/Geek
6. Follows any orders given (if logical)
7. Makes a lot of typos
8. Online fanatic
9. Plays games online
10. Plays CryEngine (Crysis, Crysis: Core)
11. Plays SourceEngine (Half-Life, Portal, TF2)
12. Never watches television unless eating
13. Always has Cheezits or Jerky in a hand at home
14. A mouse or a game controller in the other.
15. Enjoys food
16. Enjoys food
17. Enjoys food
(Real) 16. Sleeps when bored with reading
(Real) 17. Eats when bored of sleeping
18. Writes stories/poems
19. Studies Nordic Myths
20. Studies Latin
21. Doesn't like to go outside (unless necessary)
22. Doesn't like to wake up (and go to school)
23. Vietnamese (Everyone calls me Korean for some reason)
24. Studies Japanese kana
25. Paranoid at moments (headaches and see various things)
26. Is right now extremely hungry
(Real) 26. Likes Noodles (preferably Soba or Miso)
27. Has no care for animals (but if needed, like taking care of pets)
28. Likes time and space (I think thats two, but my brother says they are related)
29. Despises siblings
30. Have abnormally good memory (I can remember each sentence and time from up to 4 years ago)
31. Doesn't want to type anymore.

6 comments:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I LOVE food too. Like, a lot. It bugs people who know me. Ha ha!

I'm interested in the Nordic myths you've studied. Have you read Beowulf?

Andy Le said...

I'm a novice in posting on Blogger. Yeah, I have the original poem in my shelf. Its an amazing story.

Personally, I lean to the stories related to Ragnarok. It just interests me every time I read it :D

marlene burrito said...

hahaha
i love food too!
youre funny
speaking of online games...
i need someone to teach me how to win at chess :D

Andy Le said...

I'm fairly good at chess. The computer gets too easy after a bit.

The trick is to think three moves ahead. You'd get used to it after a while. If you just play without thinking, you can still learn one or two tricks in Online Chess

Taylor said...

Thanks for the comment and picture! Oh and if your wondering how to post pictures for it. When you are posting, there is a button you can press to upload pictures and add to your posts :)

Little Livy said...

U sure do love food! I love it too.
I went on a cruise and there was a buffet open 24 hours and I had the munchies like at 3 in the morning and went over there. It was great! :)
well see ya later.