Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Secret Life of Bees: Preview, Predict, Code


Code
  1. How accurate were your predictions?
    My predictions were very accurate, except I only predicted how to story would start ¬_¬ My prediction was that it would describe the main character(s) and the situation(s) they would be in. In Secret Life of Bees, Lily was introduced as the girl who is taken care of by her terrible and demanding father and a hired Negro maid (later introduced as Rosaleen). It was the time of the Civil Rights Act, and a lot of people still insist on being racist.
  2. Which predictions were very accurate? Describe.
    Um... oops? I already did describe how well my predictions (which were accurate) were in the above question... ¬_¬;
  3. Which predictions were less accurate? What were the differences between what you predicted and what actually happened?
    Well, for starters I can't say any of my predictions were "less" accurate, because I barely made any to judge which is more or less accurate! My only prediction was describing the main character(s) and situation(s) in the first chapter (which was what happened). The only difference between what I predicted and what really happened was I didn't include character names or specific events (LOL)

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

LOL. You are good!

PS - I like your Shelfari addition!